All locations will be closed Saturday May 25th and May 26th due to poor weather. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to see you all onthe water soon.
-Kayak Tahoe Staff
For more site-specific information please
For information on pricing and our rental procedure including rules about Minors.
Additional Things to Remember:
- You will get wet so please wear suitable clothing.
- Preferably have footwear that can get wet.
- Please come prepared to rent before you sign up at our table. i.e. Make sure everyone in the group has gone to the bathroom, applied sunscreen, have their food and water and are ready to receive instruction.
- Children older than 4 years old and under 50lbs can be a third person on a double kayak.
- Remember to have FUN!
Cold Water Consideration:
- Families with small children and anyone affected by cold water should be cautious and realistic about their swimming ability and experience level. We have provided some links below for two of the most common cold water emergencies. Thank you and we hope to see you on the water soon.
- Kayak Tahoe Staff
Cold Water Information Links: